Charlotte Water Damage Restoration
Water damage is dangerous to your property, your health and everyone around you. Don’t delay – get help right away if your building is affected by mold damage or water damage. Call the professionals, Charlotte Restoration 24/7. Our team of expert technicians is available around the clock to handle all your water damage restoration needs. Call now for your free inspection.
Restoration 24/7 of Charlotte
Rely on Water Damage Charlotte to provide speedy, effective solutions for all your water damage problems. Our emergency response team is certified by the IICRC and will be by your side ASAP to tackle any type or level of water damage. Flooding, overflowing appliances, broken plumbing, sewer backups – we have the experience to handle them all. Starting with an in depth assessment of the cause of the problem, we use today’s technology and state of the art equipment to remove all water and moisture from your premises, then clean, repair and restore until it’s in even better condition than before.
Water damage may come from natural or manmade sources. Whatever the reason, water can cause more damage than fire, attacking your home, furniture, carpets and other possessions silently yet quickly. Water damage tend to spread if untreated, causing still more serious damage and promoting mold growth, which is a serious threat to human health. The team of experts from Water Damage Charlotte begins their campaign to eradicate water damage from your property by an intense focus on finding and eliminating the water source. Following this essential step, they apply a whole range of drying technology – water removal and extraction, injection drying and dehumidification – to rid your property of the slightest trace of dampness. Mold remediation, disinfection and deodorization are next, and finally the crowning touch: our skilled techniques of complete repair and restoration of your property so that it will be as good as new.
We at Water Damage Charlotte know emergencies don’t wait for standard business hours. That is why we are at your service 24/7, even on weekends and holidays. Within minutes of your urgent phone call, our emergency response team will be at your site, working to help you. Your property is in good hands with us. We are the professionals who care about your wellbeing.
- Carpet Drying & More
- Basement Drying
- Flood Damage Restoration
- Sewage Clean Ups
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
Flood & Water Damage Repair
- Water Damage Repair – We quickly evaluate the problem – whether minor leakage or serious flooding – and eliminate its cause. We also remove all water and moisture from your building, avoiding the danger of structural weakening of floors, walls or ceilings.
- Water Damage Drying – After we remove the standing water, we go on to apply specialized drying processes, including water extraction, injection drying and dehumidification.
- Pack Out Services – We prevent further losses by salvaging your possessions, packing them safely and removing them to secure, dry storage.
- Sewage Cleanup – Blocked or broken sewage pipes can cause costly, hazardous damage. We handle all aspects of cleanup, disinfection and odor control.
- Insurance Approval – Our IICRC certified services are approved by most insurance providers.
Mold Removal & Testing
- Free Mold Inspection – Have your premises checked for mold to reduce allergies and illnesses.
- Mold Testing – If you suspect that your building may be infected by mold, ask for our in depth testing service.
- Mold Damage Restoration – We remove all mold and mildew and restore the affected area.
- Air Quality Testing – We test your indoor air quality for maximal good health of your family or employees.
Sewage Damage Cleanup
- Sewage Removal – We remove all sewer water and solid waste.
- Cleanup and Disinfection – We apply the highest standards of hygiene to eradicate any bacteria, mold or odor.
- Dry Out and Repairs – We thoroughly dry and dehumidify the site.